Highlights of Tour :
- Sightseeing of Mumbai City including Mani Bhavan, Prince of Wales Museum
- Going to the Elephanta Caves situated on Elephanta Island in Arabian Sea
- Admiring the Gateway of India constructed in Indo-saracenic style of architecture
- Ferry ride from gateway of India to elephanta caves
- Drive, escort and drop facility from the hotel available
- Elephanta Caves are closed on Mondays
On this itinerary, we take you to the capital city of Maharashtra i.e. Mumbai. It is famous for its potential to fulfil the dreams of all coming in and therefore is also called ‘Sapnon ka Shahar’ (City of Dreams). Apart from walking through the exuberant streets, we will go to see what is famous about Mumbai like the Gateway of India, splendid Elephanta Caves (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) etc.